A few years back, I met Aneta at BrightsidePhotography as we worked together with a past bride. So when I was asked to work with her again on a 1950s-with-a-twist style bridal shoot, I jumped at the chance! And my gosh, did we come up with something special…
Our fabulous model was rocking vibrant turquoise hair – a lot of fun to work with. We opted for a deep side-part and glamorous set curls, with plenty of volume on that swept-over side. It was the perfect vintage-inspired ‘do to nail that glam-but-funky vibe.
The scene was well and truly set in the heart of Bedfordshire at the magnificent Turvey House, and the shoot comes to life thanks to wonderful blooms from Lizzy at The Flower Story and the sweet little Cabriolet from The Little Vintage Car Company..
Our bride’s gorgeous two-piece is from luxury boutique House of Ollichon and her look was beautifully topped off by the skills of Adele Faye make-up. I love the way everything came together in this quirky, colourful shoot – the stunning images speak for themselves…
Want to see more? Check it out over on RockNRollBride.com
- Photography: BrightSide Photography
- Styling: Elizabeth Hall Event Design
- Flowers: The Flower Story
- Photo Booth: The Little Vintage Car Co.
- Bride’s Dress: House of Ollichon
- Groom’s Attire: Hugh Harris Formal
- Hair: Hair Hostess UK
- Make Up: Adele Faye Make Up
- Stationery: Amy Swann Stationery
- Cake: Sweetness and Delight
- Accessories: Lucie Green Bridal
- Accessories: Miss Clemmie
- Location: Turvey House, Bedfordshire